Monday, January 19, 2009

So I stumbled home just a few minutes ago from a 70 minute work-out session with my new trainer, Vanessa. She worked me to death even if my numbers were just at beginner's level. She knew exactly how much to push me at every station or machine we were using...except for the sit-ups. She definitely pushed me past my limit there. And the squats. She underestimated how bad I was.

I cannot believe that I have a weight problem. And I cannot believe that I let myself get so out of shape. I wish that I could get addicted to exercise the same way I am addicted to food, glorious food!

Anyway, I posted the picture above because I feel like those Hawaiians who were pushed off the edge of the cliff of Pali.

Definitely.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tita! I'm here to cheer you on! :)