Tuesday, January 06, 2009


Moving On

Theme for this year: GET ORGANIZED. I really need to work on the house and finish restyling 2 bedrooms plus my home office AND I need to duplicate my home office in the office building. I need to have two of each electronic doohikey that I have...or get improved versions for the office. These things will take time and being seminary teacher is actually not helping. I can't believe that its been almost a year since I started painting and crowning the bedroom and I haven't done anything since then. All of a sudden, Jordan's wedding came up and a few other things. Whoa. Time FLIES. It just flies SO FAST it's craaaaaaazy! 'Tis time.

It's been a real stuggle again getting used to being alone. Oh well.

I still have to get the Christmas decorations put away. The Christmas tree is going to be a monster feat. I have literally about 200 ornaments on that poor old thing. And every year that I tell myself that I am NOT going to buy anymore ornaments, I do. What's up with that?

Anyway, I have a few ideas swimming in my head that I need to implement so I better git.




No comments: