Tuesday, January 06, 2009


THINGS I DREAM ABOUT THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

1. An unexpected afternoon visit from a friend who just wants to talk.

2. An unexpected package of treats that comes via snail mail.


3. An unexpected bouquet of flowers just to cheer me on.


4. An unexpected door bell from a friend who just wants to give me a hug to thank me for something I did

5. An unexpected text message in the morning that says: Good morning! Just thinkin'about you!

6. An unexpected beam of smile from someone I don't know.

7. An unexpected touch on my back that tells me that I mean a lot to someone.

8. An unexpected breakfast made warm and toasty just for me.

9. An unexpected day of pure indulgence arranged so I can just curl up and read a book.

10. An unexpected handwritten letter that tells me I am appreciated.



No comments: