Friday, June 08, 2007

Me and Hannah at Seminary Graduation

It was a pleasure watching the Seminary Graduation last Sunday. Hannah looked radiant and beautiful. All in all, it was a gorgeous Sunday.

I've been planning our London-Berlin trip for a while now and there's so much to do with so very little time. I am anxiously anticipating a great adventure. I can't wait to meet up with Jordan. I've missed hearing from him. I will sorely miss him when he goes to Washington DC to attend law school at George Washington University.

Leland started taking the Kaplan Law School Admission Test Review courses to get ready to take the test in the fall. I just have a feeling that he will do very well. Lee, Catherine and Lucy, and Tascha are arriving home on Saturday and I am beside myself with excitement. I just love my kids so much it hurts!

There's quite a few things happening around that I can't really write about. Needless to say, it's been very, VERY emotional around here with Hannah running the gamut of emotions about the end of her high school experience.

It's late again so I better run.


No comments: