Saturday, September 05, 2009


Today is officially the last weekend of the summer. I wish Mother Nature would act accordingly because it's still 3 digits hot here in Henderson, Nevada. So I decided to change the arrangements on our front door to something more appropriate for the time--dried hydrangeas. Awesome! I suddenly feel like transforming the whole house! Oh no. I think I may be getting a little hypomanic. Well it's about time! I have this sudden urge to embark on all kinds of projects. I woke up at 4:30am which is really late by my wont and my mind started racing. I have several projects that are brewing and I know intellectually that most of them are bound to fail just from experience and so my mind is racing about that too. It's miserable. My friends tell me to stop thinking when I get like this. BUT HOW??

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Oh,who cares if your projects fail! Do them anyway! I can't stand women who NEVER fail at anything. Failure makes for a good laugh. Perfect accomplishment is boring.

Embark on your projects. Enjoy both the successes and the failures.