Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Top Ten iPod Picks for the Month

My Top Ten iPod Picks for the Month:

1. Singing Softly To Me -----Kings of Convenience
2. Loneliness Finds Her Own Way ---Clem Snide
3. Love's A Game ------The Magic Numbers
4. Only Molly Knows ------Travis
5. John Wayne Gacy, Jr -----Sufjan Stevens (so sad this song...)
6. Love Will Tear Us Apart -----Nouvelle Vague
7. Wake Me Up When September Ends ----Green Day
8. 1989 ------Clem Snide
9. The Riddle ----Five For Fighting
10. This Never Happened Before ------Paul McCartney

And for all you sentimental people like me, here's my sentimental pick of the month:
Ne Me Quitte Pas-----Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappella

My album pick for the month is
TWO LIGHTS by John Ondrasik of Five for Fighting
EVERY song is a wonderful discovery----a dozen piano-driven songs with thoughtful lyrics all melded in delicious melodies powerfully executed by John Ondrasik's dulcet tenor voice.

Thanks to Jordan for keeping me in the loop with songs that crop up from the vast universe of talent out there.

So. there I am today.




No comments: